You can use the Virtual Appliance of Endpoint Protector for all business sizes. It is available in VMX, PVA, OVF, OVA, XVA and VHD formats to be compatible with the most popular virtualization tools.
All you need to do is to install the appliance in a Virtual Environment and deploy the Endpoint Protector clients to your machines and device use is instantly controlled.
- VMware ready
- Almost like Plug and Play
- Network security within 30 minutes
- Eco friendly - use the hardware you already have
- License for exactly the number of PCs you have to protect
- Includes all features of Endpoint Protector (Device Control, Content Aware Protection, Mobile Device Management, File Tracing, File Shadowing, Enforced Encryption)
The Endpoint Protector Hardware Appliance protects networks with more than 15 PCs. You will get from us the hardware with everything preinstalled so that the only thing you need to do is to connect the appliance into your network, give it an IP and then deploy the clients. A choice of different models is available for the needs of your organization’s side.
After you’ll receive the Hardware Appliance from us, it will be very easy to install it in your network.
For this you will have to take only 3 fast steps:
1. Push the power button
2. Give it an IP in your local network
3. Deploy Endpoint Protector on the endpoints (laptops, desktops, servers) you want to protect
A. Time saving due to
- Dedicated hardware appliance with Endpoint Protector already installed, which will give you a very fast implementation time
- Minimal workload to deploy and manage it
- Easy learning curve because of the friendly web management interface
B. Security at your network endpoints: the Endpoint Protector Hardware Appliance controls all devices fleet connected to your network and will help you minimize the risks of data theft, data leakage or data loss.
C. Low cost: it has the highest Return on Investment and Lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any data loss prevention product.